UGOC has a multimedia center interconnecting departments. The press room is a new structure that promotes different activities for University GOC in all areas of research and infrastructure in general.
The objectives are to inform and educate the public on topics relating to issues of interest to the development of society.
Virtual communication became mandatory on October 1, 2013.
e-mail has many advantages over other conventional means of communication, such as postal mail, telex, telegram or cable, fax and telephone. It is impossible to give an exhaustive list of these benefits, but it is clear that e-mail:
- Saves time and means (that is, it is not obliged to print letters, put them in envelopes before sending them physically to distant destinations);
- Is a fast and relatively cheaper communication way (compared to mail airmail or fax),
- To send a message to several recipients simultaneously (by paying little or no additional charge),
- Allows the exchange of messages at any time, despite the differences in the time zones,
- Allows flexibility in the exchange of messages between recipients, who are not obliged to remain personally with their computers during the Exchange.
- To contact individuals, institutions or the public, paying little or no additional cost.
- Allows to reuse the received texts, via e-mail, without having to retype them.
- Enables the exchange of formatted documents intended for publication, anywhere around the world (example: the preparation of the final document, or the production of a newsletter in collaboration with other colleagues who are located in different parts of the globe,)
- Does not require a phone line separate or on the system
- Does not require a dedicated system computer
Know more about UGOC
Address by the President of UGOC The speech of Dr. Fritz Olivier on the occasion of the celebration of the flag and the University May 18, 2014, continues to attract the attention of more than one on...
Employees and Managers The University GOC has fifty three professors teaching in its various disciplines, fifteen among its full-time employees, each with responsibilities. The Academic Council members...
UGOC has a multimedia center interconnecting departments. The press room is a new structure that promotes different activities for University GOC in all areas of research and infrastructure in general....
General Regulations is intended to provide a concise reference and guide for students of University GOC. For further information on particular aspects of policies and procedures — or their application...