APPLICATION AND ADMISSION
Do you hold a BAC II or its equivalent?
Do you have a BAC II degree, or its equivalent, or you have a philosophy dissertation, and wish to undertake university-level studies in the same area? Depending on each case, you could be entitled to:
1. As a reorientation student, the university offers shortened programs, including:
- a major diploma (45 to 60 credits = two years),
- a certificate (24 to 36 credits = 1 year).
- and a high school mini-program (between 9 and 18 credits ≈ 1 session).
This program facilitates transition for those who wish to continue their studies and obtain a degree. It is offered and was conceived to respond to essential needs of the market. The student who applies at this level knows, from the start, the curriculum to follow, which is determined by the university.
The certificate program is both light and flexible. It is offered to all those who wish to take certain courses for personal projects and so does not necessarily respond to any program offered at the university.
Mini-program -The courses offered with this program are open to students who wish to receive a prompt and targeted education.
1. The university has prepared a pre-established curriculum to respond to the expectations and needs of the students.
2. An education as a full-time student leading to a bachelor’s degree (four-year university-level program), master’s degree (post-graduate master’s level) or doctor’s degree (post-graduate Ph.D. level).
Bachelor’s Degree -This program is offered to students who wish to specialize in a particular area. Conceived academically to respond to local and other area needs, it prepares students to become executives and managers who can respond to specific needs and problems that must be understood and resolved.
Master’s and Doctoral Degrees- These programs better equip students to tackle special problems. They prepare and provide the student with means to resolve complex problems with simple solutions, as well as a means of intellectual and scientific management that allows them to go further in their research and thought processes. To be capable of receiving an education leading to a bachelor’s, master’s or doctor’s degree, students must have obtained either a Bac II diploma, or its equivalent, as well as met other ancillary conditions, in order to undertake post-graduate-level studies.
3. STUDENT CATEGORIES
4. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
5. APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
7. CHANGING COURSES
8. DROPPING COURSES
9. CESSATION OF STUDIES AND DEPARTURE NOTICE
10. TERMINATION OF ENROLLMENT
11. SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
13. COMMUNICATION OF STANDING AND GRADES
14. FIELD WORK AND OTHER EVALUATIONS
16. REVOCATION OF DEGREE/DIPLOMA
17. CODE OF CONDUCT
18. DRESS CODE
19. MAINTENANCE OF MATERIAL
SPECIFIC POLICIES: DEGREE
21. “LICENCE” (DIPLOMA)
22. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
26. REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTINUING A PROGRAM/CURRICLUM
27. REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESENTING THE DISSERTATION OR FINAL PROJECT
28. REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING A DIPLOMA
29. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
31. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
32. MINIMUM SCHOLASTIC DURATION
33. MAXIMUM SCHOLASTIC DURATION
35. DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH
36. MASTER’S DISSERTATION
37. REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTINUING A PROGRAM/CURRICULUM
38. PROGRAM/CURRICULUM MODIFICATION
40. REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING A MASTER’S DEGREE
42. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
43. MINIMUM SCHOLASTIC DURATION
44. MAXIMUM SCHOLASTIC DURATION
46. DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH
48. EVALUATION AND DEFENSE OF THESIS
49. REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTINUING A PROGRAM/CURRICULUM
50. REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING A DOCTORATE
TUITION AND OTHER COSTS
51. MISCELLANEOUS SEMESTER COSTS
52. PART-TIME STUDENTS
53. LIST OF FEES
54. MISCELLANEOUS COSTS
55. CESSATION OR CANCELLATION OF STUDIES
56. OTHER TUITION PAYMENT POLICIES
MAJOR & CAREER SELECTION
Match your unique skills, interests and values.
Form of Application for admission made online at www.ugoc.edu.ht or the registrar’s office at the following address-
1 Impasse Alouette (Ave. M. L. King)
Phone: (509) 3912-0101
Students who wish to give up one or two courses, passed the period of change in the choice of courses, may do so by contacting by email at firstname.lastname@example.org the condition.