Congratulations on your decision to continue your education at UGOC. Whether your goals are in the workplace, degree completion, or personal advancement, we have programs for you.
The first step toward earning a University GOC degree or certificate is completing the online application. If you are a returning student, or have credits you may be transferring, you may have additional considerations when applying.
Our staff is ready to provide you with:
- assistance in selecting the best program to meet your needs
- information about program-specific admission prerequisites
- information about application requirements and deadlines
Applicant receives, immediately upon enrollment, a return receipt and confirmation of enrollment.
Ø To be admitted as a regular student (i.e. seeking diploma) or as a free student (i.e. not seeking diploma), applicant must:
- have sufficient knowledge of French, it being the teaching language at the university;
- meet all other admission requirements;
- provide original copy of BAC II certificate or philosophy dissertation or its equivalent, plus one copy;
- Provide original birth certificate plus one copy;
- Provide two identification photos of recent date;
- Provide current and valid identification documentation i.e. I.D.).
To obtain a copy of the application for admission form, write to:
No. 1, Impasse Alouette [Ave. ML King]……….
Tél.: (509) 222 45 62 69 / 225 10 41 18
Fax: (509) 222 45 39 64
Ø Note :
- Applicant must have passed the BAC.II or hold its equivalent to obtain a university diploma.
- Regular students must enroll full-time.
Know more about UGOC
Scholarship and Financial Aid University G.O.C. recognizes that it is important for each individual to have access to an education. It recognizes as well that not everyone has the financial means to attend...
Tuition and Fees Education has a price! At the University G.O.C., fees and other costs are handled by the Payments Department. Fees vary in accordance with cost-of-living rates and are calculated per...
Online Admission Congratulations on your decision to continue your education at UGOC. Whether your goals are in the workplace, degree completion, or personal advancement, we have programs for you. Getting...
REGISTRATION RULES Familiarize yourself with the different programs offered at the University Students are responsible for maintaining an accurate registration record with the Registrar’s Office. The...