All undergraduate programs at your fingertips: bachelor’s degrees, certificates, diplomas and undergraduate doctorates. Choose a solid education to ensure a job that matches your expectations.
Whether in humanities, health sciences, administration, arts, literature and languages or social sciences, the number and variety of courses allow you to find what suits you best.
- Check the list of programs.
- Browse our offer of studies and find all the information to make an informed choice.
- Explore distance education.
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Biblical Studies
- Diploma in Pastoral Studies
- Diploma in Government
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Management and Human Resources
- Diploma in IT (Information Technology)
- Diploma in Philosophy
- Diploma in Psychology
- Diploma in Industrial Relations
- Diploma in Political Science
- Diploma in Education Sciences
- Diploma in Social Services
- Diploma in Sociology
Know more about UGOC
Scholarship and Financial Aid University G.O.C. recognizes that it is important for each individual to have access to an education. It recognizes as well that not everyone has the financial means to attend...
Tuition and Fees Education has a price! At the University G.O.C., fees and other costs are handled by the Payments Department. Fees vary in accordance with cost-of-living rates and are calculated per...
Online Admission Congratulations on your decision to continue your education at UGOC. Whether your goals are in the workplace, degree completion, or personal advancement, we have programs for you. Getting...
REGISTRATION RULES Familiarize yourself with the different programs offered at the University Students are responsible for maintaining an accurate registration record with the Registrar’s Office. The...